Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Twitter Trending Topic : I Like You Because


Some of tweets from Twitter Trending Topic : I Like You Because

1. AlfredoFlores : #ilikeyoubecause you act yourself and don't change around other people :)

2.
JASMINEVILLEGAS : #ilikeyoubecause you are just as crazy as me so it makes me appear normal ;)

3.
prince16greg : #iLikeYouBecause I have feelings for you emotionally, mentally, and physically.

4.
G5GoinAirborne : #ILikeYouBecause well I can't explain...& that's why I like you

5. soSheJazzyyhuh : #ILikeYouBecause Your Heart Is So Big&You're Always Willing To Help Others(:

the HARSH ONE from :
Lord_Voldemort7 : #ilikeyoubecause you made me realize that I'm better off without someone like you in my life. I'm awesome & it'll be your loss, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment