Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Twitter Trending Topic : Little Known Fact About Me


Twitter Trending Topic : Little Known Fact About Me
  1. Stewie_Griffinn : #LittleKnownFactAboutMe After I die, they will look through my tweets and see that my life was not wasted.
  2. hendrirockz : #littleknownfactaboutme I always show a fake smile when I'm in sadness and sorrowful
  3. BebeLoveSimone : #LittleKnownFactAboutMe If Were In A Relationship Just Know I'm One If The Most Loyal ; Faithful ; Loving ; Down To Earth Person .. !!!
  4. Seggy_Sega : #littleknownfactaboutme I'm kinda very sensitive. Wish I wasn't though..
  5. ROBINNNHOOD : #littleknownfactaboutme i never give up. believe in your dreams cause they do come true when you less expect it!
  6. The_Royce : #littleknownfactaboutme it takes a lot to piss me off, but when im pissed IM PISSED
  7. SepiaMemories : #littleknownfactaboutme I cry when I'm angry. I hate it!
  8. LaidBackLebert : #LittleknownFactAboutMe i cant go a day without music
  9. _Chynamane_ : #littleknownfactaboutme I HATE to lose. Like seriously, I'm super competitive. It burns more when I KNOW I'm better then the other person..

No comments:

Post a Comment